Willjini offers Will writing service in India in various different ways such as online as well as customised or offline manner. Many individuals require customised / personalised Will drafting by a lawyer. WillJini has a team of experienced Will lawyers that are available to draft your customised Will as per special requirements and instructions. If you are from Mumbai you may visit our office to meet our lawyers and complete the process of your offline customised Will and if you are unable to visit us our lawyers can assist in drafting your Will via calls and courier/email for exchange of Will related details.
- Simple process, no need to visit Will lawyers, fixed cost.
- It is a customised offline Will drafting service provided by Will lawyers as per your details
- Communication and exchange of information can be done via phone, email and courier as per customer choice
- If you require, our lawyers can meet you once in person at our main office.
- 100% confidential, Legal Will as per Indian laws
- Cost Rs. 10,000/- + taxes for Will draft and two iterations
- Get complete back-end assistance from WillJini Will advisors via online chat, call, email – if required
- Learn more about the subject of Will at the Know More section on WillJini website and get FAQs in upto 12 Indian languages.
We provide safe custody of your singed Will under a separate contract with you on following terms:
- Step 1: Send us your enquiry via website / call / email
- Step 2: Our Team will reach out to you and explain the overall process
- Step 3: Advance payment of 50% to be made
- Step 4: We shall send our requirement list / Questionnaire
- Step 5: Provide necessary details via call / email or courier
- Step 6: We shall draft your Will and send it to you via email / courier
- Step 7: Make balance payment within 3 working days of receipt of first draft
- Step 8: We shall send final Will draft on your satisfaction, maximum two iterations included. For additional changes / iterations we shall charge extra.
- Step 7: Sign the final Will document along with two witnesses to make it valid Will.