Making Will Online in India has become very easy through online Will writing service offered by Willjini. It is an innovative product for quick Will writing requirement with a summary of details, most suitable for people who do not wish to wait for collecting all their asset details from various sources / files / consultants. Many individuals also do not wish to mention full details about all the assets they own. For these individuals – Express Will offered by Willjini is best Will writing solution.
Features in brief:
- • Simple, quick and minimal cost
- • Making Will online, Do-It-Yourself Will writing
- • Write a Will in just 10 minutes – a summarized Will
- • 100% confidential, Secure website, Legal Will as per Indian laws
- • Only name of each assets to be mentioned NOT full details of assets / value
- • Fill your personal, family and wishes details – click here to know details require to make an Express Online Will
- • Though you can do it in 10 minutes, you have up to 60 days’ time after making the payment to complete drafting your Will as per your wishes
- • Suitable to all Indian religions except Muslim religion followers due to the separate Sharia law applicability in such cases
- • Cost Rs. 2,999/= + taxes
- • Get complete back-end assistance from WillJini Will advisors via online chat, call, email – if required
- • Learn more about Will subject at the Know More section on WillJini website and get FAQs in up to 12 Indian languages.
Steps for making an Online Express Will:
- Step 1: User Registration at Willjini.com
- Step 2: Login at Willjini.com with password and make payment
- Step 3: Create your Profile and provide details in a simple manner
- Step 4: Details require – your personal and family details, tick the assets you own (no details require), your distribution wishes and witness details.
- Step 5: Preview to read a draft of your Will
- Step 6: Click – Generate to get an email with the word document that is your WILL.
- Step 7: Take a print-out of the final Will document on a plain paper. Sign it in the presence of two witnesses.