Making Will Online in India has become very easy through online Will writing service offered by Willjini. It is an innovative product for drafting a detailed Will under Do-It-Yourself concept. Standard Will writing requires maximum details of assets (without mentioning any value) for which few details may have to collect from various online accounts / files / consultants. Standard Will suits to majority of people since they prefer to mention maximum details about all assets.
Features in brief:
- • Simple, quick and minimal cost
- • Making Will online, Do-It-Yourself Will writing
- • 100% confidential, Secure website, Legal Will as per Indian laws
- • You can add all details of each of the assets you own (without monetary value) and if you wish to skip providing details of few assets, you have option to provide only name of asset
- • Fill your personal, family and wishes details – click here to know details require to make an Standard Online Will
- • Though you can do it in 30 minutes, you have up to 60 days’ time after making the payment to complete drafting your Will as per your wishes
- • Suitable for all Indian religions except Muslim religion followers due to the separate Sharia law applicability in such cases
- • Cost Rs. 4,999/= + taxes
- • Get complete back-end assistance from WillJini Will advisors via online chat, call, email – if required.
- • Learn more about Will subject at the Know More section on WillJini website and get FAQs in up to 12 Indian languages.
Steps for making an Online Standard Will:
- Step 1: User Registration at Willjini.com
- Step 2: Login at Willjini.com with password, select “Standard Will” from services or packages, click Buy Now to make payment
- Step 3: Create your Profile and provide details in a simple manner
- Step 4: Details require – your personal and family details, fill details of each immovable, movable and business assets, your distribution wishes and witness details.
- Step 5: Preview to read a draft of your Will
- Step 6: Click – Generate to get an email with the word document that is your WILL.
- Step 7: Take a print-out of the final Will document on a plain paper. Sign it in the presence of two witnesses.